Procrastination - 30 day vlog challenge
As we are getting through the 30 day videos, and after yesterday's not as successful video I can definitely say I am starting to give myself reasons to think maybe this wasn't that brilliant of an idea. But what kind of challenge am I really taking by complaining on the 4th day? So I decided to get myself together, put on some blush and lip gloss and film today's video on, you guessed it, procrastination. Because really all I was allowing myself was the opportunity to procrastinate.
I talk about some other excuses I give myself for not getting things done and things that help me, and hopefully you as well to tell those excuses to take a HIKE!! These include:
- Focusing on the reason why you need to complete the task, what is the overall benefit?
- Breaking down big tasks into smaller tasks to help motivate you.
- Prioritizing, catching the new episode of Tabitha Takes Over should always, always come at the end of your list :)
- Motivating yourself with rewards, preferably not ice cream or marathons of The Real Housewives of OC.
- Getting someone else help. Get them to blow up your phone with text messages about getting your videos up on time :)
As always suggestions for improvements and questions are greatly, GREATLY appreciated.
ps. Here is our original post about the challenge.